Made in Japan
- The power of ions removes pot-specific stains that cannot be removed by washing with water or detergent.
- With strong foaming power, the inside of the pot is cleaned as a whole.
Items that can be used: Stainless steel, glass, electric kettle made of fluorine processing, heat insulation pot
Items that cannot be used: Iron, copper, aluminum, brass pot, electric kettle, humidifier, water bottle
Sulfamic acid (73%), foaming agent (carbonate), excipients, chelating agents, surfactants (dialkyl dimethyl ammonium salt)
75g (25g x 3 tablets)
The estimated amount of use:
Water with a capacity of 2.2 liters or less: 1 tablet
Water with a capacity of 2.3 to 4.4 liters: 2 tablets
1 night (about 6-10 hours)
* Do not leave the product for more than 10 hours after adding the chemical, as dirt may reattach.
* Discoloration of the container inside the pot due to heat cannot be removed during "pot cleaning".
How to use:
For pots with a water purification function, remove the cartridge and clean it.
Precautions for use:
- Be careful of accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
- Keep out of the reach of children and people with dementia.
- Do not use it for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Use rubber gloves when using.
- Use immediately after opening.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity.
- If the dirt does not come off at once after cleaning, or if the hot water does not come out well, wash repeatedly and drain.
- If the odor remains, rinse with water several times.
- Beware of accidental ingestion
- If it gets in your eyes, it may hurt your eyes if left untreated, so rinse immediately with water for at least 15 minutes without rubbing.
- If swallowed, give 1-2 glasses of milk or water without vomiting.
- If it gets on your skin, wash it off thoroughly with water.
- If you find any abnormalities, in either case, bring the product packaging and consult your doctor.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.