- A smoothly pleasant trousers type diaper
- Gap prevention point gathers
- The time of exchange is known at a glance.
- Keep babies and toddlers away from source of flame. Disposable diapers are not flame resistant and will burn if exposed to flame.
- Due to the danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or toddlers to play with plastic bags, do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens.
- To avoid risk of choking, do not allow babies or toddlers to tear the diaper. Discard any diaper which has become torn or unsealed.
1. Put your hands through the bottom of the pants diaper and gently ease your baby's legs into the openings
2. Stretch the pants diaper open and place one foot in first before the other
3. Lift the waistline of the pants diaper above your baby's navel
4. Check the fit around the elastic waistband and ensure that the gathers around the thighs are not folded inwards
5. Use your fingers to adjust the inner gathers, so as to prevent leakage
If you are putting on the pants diaper while your baby is standing, make sure the baby is supported
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.