– The Premium Hydra B5 Cream harmonizes essential ingredients like Vitamin B5, Hyaluronic acid, and Botanical sedatives to intensely moisturize and nourish your skin
– The Hyaluronic acid specifically has a high moisture retention capacity and works to moisturize dry and rough skin while preparing it for the subsequent skin care treatments
– The non-greasy, mild formulation provides effective care to damaged skin by repairing the skin cells, exfoliating dead skin cells, and promoting skin cell renewal for a revitalized, healthy-looking complexion
– It provides essential nutrients to the skin to nourish, enrich, and reduce inflammation and skin redness
– The Cream soothes and calms sensitive skin
After using toner, dispense an appropriate amount, gently apply following the contours of the skin, and allow it to be absorbed.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Diproylene Glycol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Entella Asiatica Extract, Green Tea Extract, Cypress Tree Water, Bamboo Water, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Edelweiss Callus Culture Extract, Rice Lipids, Betaine, PEG-32, Hydroxyacetophenone, BIS？Peg -18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Caffeine, Panthenol, Styrene/Vp Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ceramide Np, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.